You’re going to wish you never picked up this book.
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in:
* A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
* The FDA wouldn’t let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt.
* Think dolphins are our friends? Then these sex-crazed thrill killers of the sea have you right where they want you.
* The most important discovery in the history of genetics? Francis Crick came up with it while on LSD.
* Think you’re going to choose whether or not to buy this book? Scientists say your brain secretly makes all your decisions 10 seconds before you even know what they are.
What the reviewers say
You Might Be a Zombie consists of some of the best, wittiest, and most well written pieces from Cracked.com and combines them in something that people before the internet used to refer to as a “book.” While the idea may sound foreign and strange to some, the concept really works, as the words along with some pretty pictures (from some renowned internet cartoonists) fit beautifully on the pages of this fantastic work.
You’ll laugh a lot, and probably cringe even more when you read through the nearly 300 pages of this handy dandy guide that pretty much ruins everything you ever held dear by pointing out the ways in which you were lied to over the years, while also forming a new appreciation for people like Teddy Roosevelt, who rumor has it once bench pressed the White House after an all night bender. A definite must read for anyone who enjoys laughter, and if you don’t enjoy laughter, well, there’s probably an Ingmar Bergman film festival playing somewhere that would better suit you. But buy this book first anyway.
Warning: this book boasts so much awesomeness that just by reading it, you could become pregnant. Even if you’re a dude.
More Product Details
More about this product: You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts