White Trash Etiquette contains everything you need to know to live like decent trash, including:
• The proper way to fake a back injury
• How to prevent your in-laws from stealing the silverware at wedding receptions
• The Ten Hottest White Trash Career Opportunities
• How to improve your drunk-driving skills
• Sound advice on everything from lying to your boss to making your next convenience-store robbery fun for the whole family
There’s also troubleshooting for troublemakers:
• I’m getting married; can I still wear white if I’m a tramp?
• Can chicks ever really respect an accountant?
• How do I pick a good bail bondsman?
• How can I get my 14-year-old cousin unpregnant?
And much more.
What the reviewers say
A co-worker of mine strongly recommended “White Trash Etiquette” on a recent business trip, and was kind enough to let me borrow his copy. I read it cover-to-cover in my hotel room, and spent a good chunk of time chuckling at Dr. Verne’s musings on life. This is a very, very funny book. It’s quite original — I’ve seen nothing like it. Dr. Verne shares his wisdom on all sorts of funny issues ranging from scams to sports to love. Dr. Verne’s take on life is downright hilarious. This is a great book for a cover-to-cover read, or for someone who just has bits of time and wants to have a quick laugh. This book will definitely put a smile on your face.
More Product Details